MARINE CONSERVATION: SOUTH AFRICA
Let’s make life easy for you! Youth 4 Conservation organises your trip from start to finish – including internal flights and transfers to Gansbaai.
7-Day school Trips
The following rates are all-inclusive for a 7-day experience.
Rates can be adjusted depending on point of departure – please contact us for a quotation.
Departing Cape Town:
2020/2021 – R11,800
2020/2021 – R14,800
The rates above are being offered to Southern African residents in order to promote African conservation experiences to local youth. We are also excited to welcome international volunteers to our beautiful continent so please contact us for our international rates.
A teacher is not required, but with a minimum of 6 participants, a teacher is hosted for FREE.
Contact us for our SADC and international rates to volunteer for 2 weeks and more!
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- Return flights (where applicable) for school groups
- Private transfer from Cape Town to Gansbaai
- Accommodation (shared cottages)
- Food (all meals for school groups; some self-catering for individuals)
- Boat trips
- All other activities
- Marine conservation presentations & discussions
- Engagement with top researchers & scientists
- Shark-cage dive (optional, but included in price)
- Branded peak hat
- In-country support
Travel insurance | Expenses of a personal nature (i.e. buying food on route) | Visas & flights for international volunteers